Christy Rosen, M.ED Ikigai Coaching & Consulting, LLC Ceritified Career Counselor Resume Writer | Interview Professional
- Ranked Top 10 Best Career Caoching Services for 2023 by Find My Profession | Professonal Panel Speaker | Podcast Guest Speaker | HIRED Writer
- I enable career seekers to define, clarify, and establish short and long-term career goals that provide fulfilling results. I've worked with hundreds of professionals at all levels, and all industries, from early career to seasoned professionals looking to enter or re-enter the workforce, transition careers, find a new role internally or externally, or people that just feel stuck. My goal is to help you create a strategic career roadmap so that you will advance and cultivate success.
- I’ve worked with countless job seekers just like you over the past seven years who:
- 🔴Conducted a job search using only job boards and a resume without any traction
- 🔴 Are overhelmingly too shy or uncomfortable to network
- 🔴 Wanted to transition careers but got lost in a black hole between past and desired career
- 🔴 Made it to the interview but couldn’t close the deal
- 🔴 Found out too late that money was left on the table during salary negotiations
- I will provide you with a turn-key solution to help you land your dream role by providing:
- 🔴 Personalized career clarity if you're a recent grad, feeling lost or stuck in your job or field
- 🔴 Tailored and optimized career materials that land interviews
- 🔴 An intentional job search framework that provides structure and results
- 🔴 Networking knowledge and resources to help you build an industry-specific network
- 🔴 Strategies for conducting a strong interview through intensive mock interviews
- 🔴 Salary negotiations so you get what you're worth
- As your Career Counselor, I will be your accountability partner and coach propelling you forward to reach your career goals. We will work collaboratively to uniquely convey the value you bring to a potential employer in a concise and compelling manner in your Branding, Resume, LinkedIn, Networking, and Interview while creating an authentic representation of yourself that attracts, informs, and influences recruiters and employers alike.
Signature Coaching Package
FOUR, SIX, OR EIGHT WEEKS OF CAREER COACHING (60-MINUTE SESSIONS) This package is for anyone who is looking for a new role, land a promotion within or outside their current company, feels stuck and are trying to determine next steps in their career, or entering the job market for the first time. We will work collaboratively on updating your career materials (Resume, Cover Letter, and LinkedIn) along with employing a strategic job search that is intentional and focused, along with goal setting, weekly or bi-weekly accountability check-ins and a strong focus on Networking and mock interviews. *Includes M-F email outreach from 9-5 and continued outreach for three months post coaching for 6 and 8 weeks clients
Intensive Career-Launch Boot Camp
Intensive Career Launch Boot Camp is an In-Person or Virtual small group program that takes newly entering career seekers through an intentional job search to strategically and successfully launch their career. Six Sessions | 90-Minute Sessions
This intensive Boot Camp will allow you to not only develop strong career materials and job search expertise; but will also prepare you to navigate entering the workforce and successfully conduct career searches throughout your career. We will review the following in excruciating detail and mastery: CAREER CLARITY ELEVATOR PITCH DEVELOPMENT & PRACTICERESUME & COVER LETTER DEVELOPMENTLINKEDIN OPTIMIZATION & USAGEINTENTIONAL JOB SEARCH FRAMEWORKNETWORKING TECHNIQUES INTERVIEW PREP & INDIVIDUALIZED MOCK INTERVIEWS
- Christy Rosen a pleasure to work with. Christy provides a great coaching service and consultative advice for all levels of professionals looking to develop their career. I met with Christy and she gave me great feedback and guidance on my career development approach and it paid off immediately for me. Christy is a great coach!!
Brenden L. (Finanical Services) --------- "Christy was nothing short of a phenomenal career adviser. Her energy and focus helped me make the most of every career mentoring session we had, and her wealth of career resources and advice helped immensely on the path to my current job as of writing this. Even during the hiring slump at the end of the year, she made sure I was making full use of my time every step of the way. She's friendly and enthusiastic during career meetings, but also made sure that I was keeping up with my tasks and milestones moving forward in the job search. She's the type of person who really wants to help others, and that kind of energy helped propel me to obtain a great job."' Julian F. (Data Scientist w/ Booz Allen Hamilton) --------- "Christy Rosen is fabulous. That's a word I usually try to avoid, but it's really the only one that comes to my mind when I think of her. Her technical skills are strong in all the areas one would expect of a career coach - resume writing and design, search techniques, interviewing, all the highlights. As a workshop facilitator, she is personable and engaging, she knows her subject matter thoroughly and presents it well, and she ensures that all participants are given opportunities to speak and be heard; she is exceptionally good at allowing a discussion to deviate from the prepared material when it is appropriate and relevant to take a sidebar. In one-on-one coaching, she is a fantastic listener and a creative problem-solver who doesn't shy away from complex problems. Most of all, I've enjoyed her gentle-but-firmly-persistent manner of presenting an opinion or suggestion - she has a knack for planting the seed of an idea and letting it grow with you, in a way that makes you believe it was the best idea all along and you were crazy to ever believe otherwise."' Ben C. Marketing Manager w/ Valve + Meter --------- Christy was a ray of sunshine while I was searching for a new position. She confirmed what I was doing correct and gave specific, easy to understand directions on where I could improve. Her personality shines through over a video call and you can tell she's passionate about helping people. I highly recommend having a discussion with Christy, she's not pushy, will not try and sell you things you're not in need of, and is a pleasure to interact with. Thank you so much Christy. Steve T. Business System Analyst"Christy was a tremendous Ihelp to me when I finished Vanderbilt's Full-Stack Web Developer Bootcamp in September. She provided an enormous amount of constructive feedback on my portfolio, LinkedIn profile, and GitHub account, and she made numerous helpful recommendations about how to approach job searching and stay motivated. I got a great job almost immediately after working with Christy. I'm extremely grateful for her encouragement! "
James Z. (Engineer w/Salesforce) -------- "Wow! I feel so fortunate to have met Christy in Career Development EmployUp Program.
Christy is a gifted facilitator. She also has a knack for guiding the students to reach their own conclusions, versus a lecturer who could cover similar material but would be talking "at" the students. She was kind and honest in her constructive criticism and effusive in her praise when deserved.
As a mock interviewer, she was fair but tough when you needed the challenge and she suspected you could handle it.
As a coach - she listened to my thoughts and concerns and gave me thoughtful, forthright, and honest feedback. She is clearly dedicated to her field and genuinely wants the best for all her clients. I feel more confident and better prepared for success, (more than ever!) thanks to her insight and encouragement. Christy has the intelligence and people skills that allow her to innately know when she needs to be the driver and when she needs to be a passenger."' Libby C. (Content Marketing Manager w/ Salesforce) -------- Christy is a passionate advocate for her clients and clearly loves her job. She recently facilitated a three-week workshop on job hunting strategies, professional image development, resume building, and interviewing skills that I attended. While Christy stayed focused on the material, she shared personal stories to help us realize we all face similar challenges. Her sense of humor and enthusiasm kept our confidence level high, kept us laughing, and kept us working hard to improve our skills.
Christy provided personal advice and worked with each of us, as we developed and updated our LinkedIn profiles and resumes. As she got to know us over the course of the workshop, she also helped us develop and refine our brand.
Christy provided one-on-one interview coaching during personal mock interview sessions, in addition to interview training during the workshop. Her skills as a professional interviewer and coach are well-honed. She provided insightful, constructive, honest feedback to point out areas that needed work to ensure we were fully ready to interview for our dream job.
her! Tamara M."In life, very rarely do we think that we need to be coached to land a job opportunity, but Christy changed my mind completely on this view. Christy was my career coach after I finished my coding Bootcamp through the University of Central Florida. Before even graduating, Christy took the time to sit with me and refractor my resume so that it would be employer-competitive for a career where I only had less than a year of technical experience. She helped me be tactical with my job search by using the LAMP system and prepared me for interviews with documents that had frequently asked questions in behavioral interviews. On top of all this, Christy gave me a plethora of resources to turn to in order to practice my coding skills. Christy cared about actually helping me get a job and several months after my cohort was over, I landed a position as a QA Automation Engineer.I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Christy. She's an awesome coach and a ball of energy that wants to help others succeed in life!"
Maserall M. (Software Engineer w/ Capco) -------- "Christy is an absolute rockstar career advisor!! I took a risk leaving a career in fashion design to pursue a new journey as a software developer. I’m so grateful for her attentiveness, compassion, and motivation through every aspect of the interview process. She goes above and beyond to understand what you’re looking for in terms of company culture and career aspirations. Her guidance and support helped me to secure a dream role with an amazing company. Christy is such a pleasure to work with! "' Jessie S. (Developer w/ Quantworks) -------- "Christy's creativity and drive are infectious and make her a joy to work with! I've been working on my career development for a few years now and have made it a point to stay in touch with her and follow her advice. I don’t know that I ever would have developed the confidence in myself and my abilities-despite my mostly “blue-collar” job titles-if Christy hadn’t encouraged me to look past them and push for something more. I recently accepted an awesome position in procurement that I already love-I even had to turn down other professional job offers in favor of this one. I’ve worked hard the past few years to get where I am, but I can also say that regular check-ins with Christy gave me just the edge and insight I needed to jumpstart an otherwise stagnant career. She is absolutely invested in her clients and she makes it obvious that she's there to help you however she can. There’s nowhere left to go but up with a Rockstar career coach like Christy in your corner!" Sarah L. | Ratheon